Friday, July 24, 2015

Meeting Martha Stewart and a Mother-Daughter Weekend in NYC

So many exciting things have been happening at work and in my personal life, keeping me happily entertained but too busy for any downtime. First there’s my amazing editorial internship at Martha Stewart Weddings. I stayed late several times last week to help with an insanely fun project, and I also had an “intern lunch” with the beautiful Martha Stewart! She’s just as funny, smart, and good-natured as she appears on TV and it was a pleasure to hear an hour-long speech from the lifestyle mogul. Then my mom came to visit me in New York City, and we spent the weekend exploring some of my favorite places, walking around the West Village, and pigging out on brunch – mimosas included! And later today I’m hopping on a bus to visit my boyfriend in Baltimore, since he’s interning at the Under Armor corporate office there. 


I figured now would be the perfect time to document some exciting parts of my summer, before the pictures start piling up too much! Here is my life lately:

Martha Stewart's new cookbook, Clean Slate, signed and personalized by the domestic goddess herself!

My mom and I eagerly awaiting wine, escargot, steak, and duck at Balthazar in SoHo.

A cheeseburger and fries from Shake Shack – a New York City classic.

A beautiful sunset at the Mets baseball stadium. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia hosted an "intern outing" at the game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment