Saturday, May 16, 2015

Summer Clothing Haul

Today I have my first ever clothing haul post!

Last week, I was rummaging through my summer clothing and realized most of my outfits were outdated or over-worn. I've been traveling non-stop the past couple of years and I simply didn't make time for clothes shopping. That changed last week with a quick trip to some clothing stores! I had a few key items on my list: printed shorts, a denim vest, and bathing suits. I managed to find all of the items on my list and then some.

Here are my favorite pieces from my shopping trip:


I've wanted shorts like this forever. I'm imagining wearing these to summer dinner dates, paired with a cream or black tank.

These gray-and-black printed shorts will be perfect with a black tank top tucked into them!
Ethnic Print Cotton Shorts / $34 / Maurice's

A denim vest can add interest to nearly every outfit.

I love mixing bikini tops and bottoms. This tribal printed top is perfect with the black strappy bottoms.
Bandeau Bikini Top / $17.99 / Target

I tend to stick with dark-colored bikinis, so this pink and orange top is a refreshing summer-y change.

No comments:

Post a Comment