Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Currently List


Here is what I'm currently...

Watching: I'm halfway through the second season of Orange is the New Black (I know I'm a bit behind), and I'm loving it! I understand why every Netflix user is addicted to the series. After I'm finished with OITNB, I plan to start watching Scandal and The Originals.  

Reading: I just finished The Witness by Nora Roberts. I highly recommend this romantic suspense novel. Expect a review on the blog soon!

Listening: Spotify has taken over my heart – I love how the service allows users to make playlists of their favorite songs. Also, have you heard Selena Gomez's new song, "Same Old Love?" It's so catchy that I've been playing it on repeat. 


Eating: It's apple season in New York, and you better believe I'm taking advantage of it. I love buying new varieties of apples at the store to test out. My current favorites are Honeycrisp, Cortland, Macoun, and Paula Red. 

Drinking: So I recently noticed that coffee exaggerates the symptoms of some digestive issues I have. As an alternative, I've made the temporary switch to black tea. The subtler taste isn't nearly as comforting, but it'll do for now. 

Enjoying: Boots, sweaters, warm beverages, colorful leaves, and everything else about fall!


Wanting: Since I'm at college, I haven't actually carved pumpkins or roasted pumpkin seeds for years. I miss that fall family tradition! 

Wearing: It's that time to year to break out the riding boots and army-inspired jackets – like my favorite gray one from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment