Saturday, February 6, 2016

Life Update: A One-Way Ticket to NYC


I'm back! It's been a solid three months since I last blogged because my life has been a complete whirlwind. I graduated from college a semester early, started the job application process, and prepared to move to New York City. Pretty soon I'll be trading my suburban town in Ohio for the Big Apple. I couldn't be more excited to start this incredible new chapter.

To make up for lost time, I decided to post a photo-heavy life update on the blog today. Prepare for more of my typical lifestyle content in the future – especially NYC restaurant reviews, book and TV show recommendations, day-in-the-life posts, DIY project ideas, and healthy recipes. Enjoy!

The beautifully quiet streets of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn


Typical New York: Modern buildings and yellow cabs in Midtown Manhattan

The bright lights of Times Square on a chilly January night

My second time at Otto Enoteca e Pizzeria – the Romana is amazing!

The ice skating rink at the Rockefeller Center is a winter wonderland in the middle of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment