Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What I'm Loving: My Currently List


Here is what I'm currently...


Watching: My boyfriend, Jake, and I have been binge-watching the first season of "The 100" on Netflix. It's a science fiction/drama TV show set in a post-apocalyptic world. Life on earth has been destroyed by nuclear war, and the last remaining humans live on the international space station. After life-sustaining supplies on the space station start to run out, one hundred juvenile prisoners are sent to the ground to test whether earth is survivable. I love "The 100" because it has a bit of everything – romance, action, drama, and suspense. 

Reading: I just finished reading "Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick (read my review here), and I started the sequel, "Crescendo." I'm enjoying the YA fantasy novel so far. I'm also listening to the audiobook version of "Where'd You Go, Bernadette?" by Maria Semple during long car rides. Expect reviews on my blog soon!  

Listening: I find all of Rachel Platten's songs extremely catchy, so they've been my go-to tunes when I want something upbeat. My favorite is "Stand By You," which plays on the radio every five minutes but I'm not complaining.

Drinking: Lately I've been craving bubble tea, a Taiwanese drink. I order a cold black tea mixed with milk and chewy tapioca balls. It's a delicious and refreshing treat. My favorite place to order bubble tea is Unique Tea House in Syracuse, although the best bubble tea I've ever had came from a street vendor in New York City's Chinatown. 


Eating: Jake and I have been trying new restaurants around Syracuse lately. We ate at an Irish pub called Kitty Hoynes last week, and we're heading to Byblos Mediterranean Cafe tomorrow night. Both of these places were featured on one of our favorite TV shows: Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives with Guy Fieri. 

Enjoying: I'm grateful that I get to visit Jake during his spring break. We've been apart for much of our relationship, thanks to internships and study abroad, so I value the all of the time we spend together. 


Wearing: For my 22nd birthday, Jake bought me a gold Pisces necklace from Anna Saccone's Zodiac Collection on Stilnest. I've been dropping hints about the necklace for a while, so I was ecstatic to receive it as a gift. The necklace is adorable and matches most of my clothes, so I've been wearing it nearly every day.  


Top photo taken in Prague, Czechoslovakia 

No comments:

Post a Comment