Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese


Living on my own lends itself to extremely simple dinners. Since I'm usually cooking only for myself, I just don't want to spend the time or money preparing an elaborate meal. Grilled cheese is always a favorite of mine, but I can only eat so much melted American cheese on whole wheat bread without getting tired of it.

After some googling and Pinterest-ing, I came upon this recipe for jalapeño popper grilled cheese. I knew I had to make it for dinner that night! I went to the grocery store and bought  pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese slices, and cream cheese. After combining everything between two pieces of wheat bread, I headed to the kitchen to fry it up.





My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures. This is definitely going to be one of my go-to recipes for a simple dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment