Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My "Currently" List


I thought I'd kick things off with a "currently" list that I saw floating around Pinterest (aka my procrastination destination). Here's what I'm currently...

Watching: "The Vampire Diaries" on Netflix. It's my guilty pleasure!

Reading: "Paper Towns" by John Green, inspired by all the hype surrounding "The Fault in Our Stars" right now.

Listening: I'm a big country fan, and Luke Bryan's "Play It Again" has been on repeat lately.
.
Eating: I'm living in a college dorm with a kitchen in New York City this summer, so I've eaten my fair share of quesadillas and grilled cheese.  I love having visitors, though- it's an excuse to go out and enjoy all the delicious food in the city! I'm pretty partial to gyros from the food vendors and pasta from Little Italy.

Drinking: Coffee and water.

Enjoying: My awesome internship with a publishing company! Also, I love exploring NYC. You can never run out of things to do here.

Wanting: A visit from my friends, family, or boyfriend. I'm meeting people here in the city, but familiar faces are always comforting.

Wearing: Lots of dresses and pencil skirts to work, and sweatpants in my dorm room!


No comments:

Post a Comment