Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekly Highlights

The highlight of my past week was definitely my mom’s visit from Thursday to Sunday. We jam-packed each day with restaurants and events, including an amazing Broadway show, Jennifer Lopez concert in Central Park, frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, and people watching for hours in Times Square. Cramming into my minuscule dorm room every night only intensified the NYC experience. I learned that taking on New York is less intimidating and more exciting with my mom by my side.

Trying the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 in the Upper East Side.

Little Italy never disappoints. I got veal parmesan and pasta!

Guy Fieri's restaurant near Times Square was touristy, but delicious. The garlic fries were delicious!

My mom and I saw JLo perform as part of Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series. The concert began at around 7 a.m. in Central Park, so we were out the door and on the subway by 4 a.m to wait in line. Ugh! (Sorry for the blurry picture)

Bagels and Lox from Europa Cafe: Arguably my favorite breakfast in NYC

My mom and I saw The Cripple of Inishmaan on Broadway. Daniel Radcliffe was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment