Monday, August 11, 2014

My "Currently" List

I'm always interested in what other people are reading/watching/eating, so I thought I'd do another "currently" list.  I hope you guys enjoy these types of posts – feel free to make your own and link it in the comments!


Watching: I'm still working through The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. The show is my guilty pleasure and I love it, but I'm not one to binge watch many episodes of a TV show at once. I already have a list of recommended TV shows to start once I finish The Vampire Diaries, so hopefully I'll have more free time to watch Netflix this fall. My friend and I also watched Divergent last night, which we both enjoyed!

Reading: "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin. A nice beach read!

Listening: "All of Me" by John Legend and "Danny's Song" by Kenny Loggins. I haven't listened to the radio much this summer, so I'm not up to date on the songs that are popular now. My friends and I have also been listening to the "Newsies" soundtrack since we saw the Broadway musical in July. I recommend the songs, if you like show tunes!
.
Eating: Home cooked meals! Between college and my internship, I've only been home for two weeks during the whole year. I've been seriously craving some childhood comfort food. Bring on the steak and potatoes! Also, I really enjoyed the macarons pictured above.

Drinking: Water and coffee, like always.

Enjoying: Sleeping in and relaxing with my family. I loved living in NYC but I was really craving some quiet time and non-crowded streets.

Wanting: Sushi! I miss the sushi bar from my internship. Also, I get terrible acid reflux, so I would love to get rid of that.

Wearing: T-shirts and lounge shorts, which is my staple wardrobe while at home. I'll throw on a nicer shirt and some jean shorts if I go out anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment