Friday, August 1, 2014

Pinterest Round-Up

My life has been busy this summer, but I always find time to relax and find inspiration on Pinterest. Here's a round-up of all of the pictures that made me happy recently. Enjoy!

I'm not wishing the summer away, but this adorable outfit makes me so excited for fall! (From here)

How can NYC always look so beautiful, even in the rain? (From here)

I'm definitely including a gallery wall in my first house. (From here)

For all of my fellow coffee lovers. I'm actually sipping on some Starbucks as I write this! (From here)

Another adorable fall outfit. (From here)

The math-challenged part of me loves this. Now I just need to cook something. (From here)
Exactly. Here's to my journalism major! (From here)

As always, thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment