Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Agenda Planner Obsession

I always look forward to buying a new agenda when back-to-school season rolls around. As someone who needs to write down every single assignment and deadline, I rely on my planner to keep me organized and focused. Jotting my to-do lists on paper also helps me feel in control of my crazy-busy schedule.

This year, I decided to splurge on a Lilly Pulitzer agenda. I'm very specific when it comes to the layout of my planner, and my Lilly has everything I like: a calendar page for each month, weekly day-to-day spreads, and extra pages for notes. The book also comes with space for vacation planning, contact information, and stickers. What really sold me, though, is the date range of August 2015 to December 2016 – since I graduate in December, this will fill the awkward transition from academic year planners (which usually go from August to June) to normal January- December planners.

As nerdy as it sounds, I can't wait to take my colored pens to the page and start planning my life!
The planner design I chose is "Wild Confetti." If you aren't interested in a Lilly Pultizer agenda, I've also heard great things about the Erin Condren Life Planner and the Kate Spade agenda.

Going on a slight tangent, I recently came across a "planner community" on Instagram and YouTube, where people film videos/ write blog posts about their extravagantly decorated weekly spreads. I don't have the time or supplies to completely deck out my planner, but I love getting inspiration from their designs! In case your interested, here are some of my favorite agenda gurus:



Tell me, do you organize your life with a planner? Do you decorate the pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment