Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pinterest Round-Up

Many bloggers do link round-ups, but I've decided to do Pinterest round-ups. After all, I may be slightly addicted to my Pinterest account. The links to the original sources are underneath each picture.


Remember to do what makes you happy. From here.


I'm liking this dress a lot. From here.




This may be the most random pin ever, but I find it extremely funny. To a concerning degree. From here.


I WISH I could do my nails like this. Perfect for summer. From here.


This "love lifeboat" has to be one of the best ideas ever. From here.


Miley flashback. Who else loved her hair like this? From here.

2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I really like it too. Definitely following you back!

      -Nicole

      Delete